Search This Blog

1.6.11

You spin me right round...

    Happy funky summer everybody! 
    Καλό καλοκαίρι σε όλους!
    
    Despite of the crisis (at least here in Greece- πότε θα επαναστατήσουμε πατριωτάκια;) life still goes on and you can't help but notice that summer is officially here (it can't rain all the time). The previous month has been exhausting and although I've got loads of things to do and very very little time for relax and creation for the next two months, I managed to steal some time to share these stuff with you.


Many of you have thought of using Cd's as coasters, especially if the music they contain sucks...
How about transforming them into little vinyl disks?

I paint them with acrylic colors

 
It works better if you use giannis ploutarhos's Cd's... ;-)







I also transformed this old chocolate box into a husband friendly keys-wallet- little papers-etc annoying stuff case


The coasters were put there just for the photo




Finally a little something for the neck... no I couldn't help it!

Ramon my friend of course you inspire me...!

4 comments:

  1. για όσους δεν το εννόησαν το τελευταίο είναι τυρόπιτα..χε,χε!

    say cheese pie (I assure you it contains feta)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi punk,
    Nice2CU by my blog and thanks for following too!. What a clever artist you are, I love your creativity towards recycling art. Have you ever try out making bracelets with vinyls? I've been wanted to make some but never had a chance. BTW, I would love to have you in my blog hop "LOVE THAT BLOG" join it's free. Keep on inspiring others!
    See you soon,
    MoMeMa
    www.momemart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. MoMeMa thanks for your kind words! I don't know how to make bracelets out of vinyls but I'm willing to learn..

    ReplyDelete

I would be happy to read your opinion and new ideas!