Search This Blog

5.11.12

Milk carton into baby night lantern

      




        This is a classic project, I started crafting it though since I needed a night light for my little baby boy. All you need is an empty milk carton, a light bulb and a cable and loads of fantasy!

        This was my milk carton (bad picture, I know...) :






         By using a cutter I made the door and windows:






    With some acrylic paint, colored paper and fabric scraps:










     And now the boring part with the help of my sweetheart of course:


     I connected the lamp to the lamp socket and the cable, and in order to keep it standing in the carton, I passed the cable through an empty vitamins box ( please don't sue me this time :-P)






   And now we put it inside the box and:













    Any ideas? What else can you do with a milk carton?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to read your opinion and new ideas!